Friday, January 9, 2009

this divine intersection

It’s odd that it’s come this far,
Like finding the end of the world only to find it begins again,
Like riding some perpetual wave,
Like standing at the very collision of past and future,
Wondering what divine moment lies herein.

I truly am blown away at where I am. So long ago thinking about the future, life into my twenties seemed to just blur out. As if I never actually expected to make it here and stranger yet, I will make it much, much further. Life is just way over my head, but if there’s one thing I know, it’s that this second counts. There is no other place to live then at the divine intersection between history and future. I stand in a position of constantly forcing my way through time, continually writing history. God teach me to write well!

1 comment:

Hanna Meijer said...

Hi,

I just stumbled upon your website, looking for someone else who was 'enjoying God'. I really love to see people living with God and being changed by Him. I'm sorry my blog is in Dutch, but I enjoy reading yours.

Bless you, Hanna